Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day Seven

Hope you are doing well, I was a little worried when I got the phone call at midnight and couldn't keep the connection. The only part of that conversation that made it through my brain was that you must be out of money! lol! Hope Paris is all you dreamed it would be. Me and Jim are getting ready to cook up some steaks for dinner, doesn't that sound good! I can't tell you the last time I had steak, mmmm. So all I gotta do is decide what to serve up with it, maybe baked potato and salad, keep it simple. Plus, it's still hot so I don't want to do a lot!

We tried really hard to keep Gracie up late last night in the hopes that she wouldn't have a magic internal alarm clock go off at 630am but apparently we were unsuccessful at that, she woke up then anyway. When she fell asleep last night about 1am though, she was soooo out of it, we were moving all around and rolling her over and she just didn't care at all, just like somebody flipped a switch and she was down for the count.

Gracie's having dinner now (see photo insert), she loves dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment