Monday, July 13, 2009

Day Five

Another 100 degree plus day here today. My only relief was that I worked through the worst part of that but the pups are fairly lazy! Gracie seems to be the least affected, after all she has all those calories to burn after she eats. Kota is handling it pretty well.

I guess you must have had a long travel day, I hope you got some rest, and you should be in Paris
now I believe. Tomorrow is Bastille Day so there will be lots of festivities and celebrations around the city, that should make it even more enjoyable, and you were right, it is the celebration of the storming of the Bastille, I looked it up. So sort of like how we celebrate the 4th of July I think.

For tonight, I'm just gonna warm up some leftovers for dinner (sans the Chipotle sauce!), at least I don't have to cook, yay! I'll probably watch the Bachelorette (haha, I know you are laughing!), and look for classes that I might add. I want to get some sleep, I'm so tired for some reason, oh, but the memory foam we bought for our bed, OMG it feels soooooo good, I could just lay there for hours! Did I tell you that the night you left I barely slept at all? I don't know why, I think I was just watching the flight schedules to be sure all the planes were on time and I didn't know the last flight info so I thought I'd try to sleep, but then I woke up later and watched like 3 episodes of L.A. Ink (there was seriously nothing on). Isn't that hilarious!? So, I'm all up to speed now on Kat Von D just in case you want to know anything LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment